Help with simple system for programming idiot

Hi All,

I need an EA for a simple system that I have used manually for quite some time.

It works the same for all time frames although I use it on weekly or daily charts..

It uses pivot points with a strength of 2, meaning there are 2 lower highs on either side, or 2 higher lows for sells.

A)I buy at 1 tick past the pivot point and trail it with a stop that is 2* 20 day ATR

B) I sell at 1 tick below the pivot point and trail with the same stop

C) if I am in a long position and get a pivot point sell, i will reverse from long to short or vice versa.

D) I add to positions with different signals in the same direction

E) If I add to a position, then I use the stop loss for the added position as the stop loss for all positions put on prior.

I have traded this way for quite a number of years and i am trying to automate it........this will not work for the instant gratification guys....too many losers....it normally wins about 40%.....it will ALWAYS catch the big moves and keep you in them and that is where the money is made.....typical trend following

THANKS! in advance for any and all help

Daytrade65

I would like to help you code this EA. But, in order to do that, you're going to have to help me understand how you calculate your pivot points. Do you use a daily time frame to calculate them? Do you have a limit on the number of trades? Do you have opposite positions open at any time? Do you have a NORMAL stop loss or do you only use the trailing stop? Is there a take profit? I know that's a lot of questions, but in order to automate this thing, I need to know EVERYTHING! Give any other details that you think are important.

It would probably be easiest though, if you gave a few example trades so I can get a clear understanding of how this system works.

Reason: