Yesterday +140, December +1000 - page 2

not sure if have missed anything but isn't this just simple breakout trading ??? if a candle close's outside a support or resistance line and the next candle moves 5 pips more in the direction of the break take the trade in that direction?

Have you made any progress with this yet?

scorpion:
Galveston, thanks a million mate. You just gave me the idea how I can code a machine program to draw trend lines! Plus I've never seen such an amazing system before. This is definitely one. I'm going to do some researches on this, and see if I can share any improvement back to the community.

Some news about EA ?

These are a high or low point with two bars on each side of them that didn’t make a new high or new lo

Isn`t it the same thing as a fractal ?

generaldee: Breakout strategies can be different, breakout is the basic principle, but the details differ. And theese details make the difference.

i really appreciate ur work glaveston

thank u soooooooo much

Great share Galveston. Thanks!!!

Great share Galveston. Thanks!!!

hi scorpio....can i know how about the progress now??

This is definitely one. I'm going to do some researches on this, and see if I can share any improvement back to the community.

Hi Folks

If scorpian is impressed then this system has got something really special about it.

cheers and thanks for all your hard works

tasse

Waiting for Scorpion... Let us know if you got better ideas. I think this is breakout system either Demark/Mouteki. I need TD Sequential, anyones have it?