Seperation Indicator With Alert Please! [Coded]

Attached is the The Seperation Indicator W/Alert that does not work. Would appreciate it if someone could code this correctly. This indicator was discussed here using the +8 -8 for exhaustion entries mostly on 5M charts for EUR/GPB. Basically looking for an alert when it reaches either +8 or -8 so I can play a sound on the MT4 platform. This Indicator is discussed here and at Forex-TSD, the Indicator W/Alert was done by DrgoodVille, but he stated he could not get it to work. any help in recoding would be appreciated

Thank's in advance!

Files:

Cool, I look forward to seeing someone fix the alert.. I gave it a shot.. but hey i'm a trader more then i'm a coder.. =\

Alert was added to seperation indicator by Forum member at Forex-TSD

Hello Txsundevil,

I can't find the indicator in the TSD forum. Can you please attach it?

Thanks.

Attached is the Seperation W/Alert was done by Omellette at TSD, work's perfectly, read info & document on the Thread (consistant Pips with this) in the Forum for best rules. Very good Ea to use with this is Yannis Straddle & Trail in that thread, read all of the thread for best info.

Files:

Your the best! I have been looking for this indicator for a very long time. I will surely read through the Yannis Straddle and Trail thread.

Thanks

Reason: