Automatic enable/disable of expert

Hey this is to all coders (especially scorpion),

I want to make an expert automatically turn on and off. By that I mean I will let it run but it will not make any trades unless i is a Monday -> Thursday

I am talking about the DLM here so if possible I'd like it it completely finishes its sequence before closing. Is that possible at all?

The code I know is separated into different parts and I want the opening of the new sequences to be limited (a simple If (day)=Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday then trade, else quit) or something along those lines..

If you need the code let me know, I'm almost sure that this is doable I just don't know exactly where (with a bit of patience I might find it) or how to put it (correct terminology to use)

Thanks

Hey gaz, i'm happy to code for you, always. Gimme the file.

heres the file

Thanks a million!

hopefully this will be an easy code to modify

Files:
DLMv1.1.mq4  13 kb

I have this AutoRefresh Indicator but I want to make it also disable AutoTrading before refreshing the chart. The function is to make the indicator or EA Automatically disable AutoTrading every X minutes and then Auto Refreshes All Open Charts and then finally enable AutoTrading again after X minutes of refresh. Can Scorpion or anybody add this features to this indicator. Thank you.

AutoDisableAutoTrading = true

AutoDisableAutoTradingAfterMinutes = 60 minutes

AutoRefreshAllChartsAfterDisableAutoTrading = true

EnableAutoTradingAfterRefreshMinutes = 2 minutes

Files:

Is there anybody who can do it? I would really appreciate it and it would also help others who have very good repainting indicators coded into EAs like FX_FISH_2MA. Thank you.

scorpion:
Hey gaz, i'm happy to code for you, always. Gimme the file.

scorpion: Hi I'm wondering, given the quote above, if you are able to help me have a look at a small coding issue I need resolving in an EA?

Best,

Martin

is there any one code it , 

''enable-disable  AUTOTRADING''

belkacemlas:

is there any one code it , 

''enable-disable  AUTOTRADING''

Hello please see: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/accountinformation

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program is running can be found out using the ENUM_ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE enumeration. In case equity is not enough for maintaining open positions, the Stop Out situation, i.e. forced closing occurs. The minimum margin level at which Stop...

Can somebody code buy limit and sell limit script on Daily open line? I would really appreciate and I wish we are still on forex-tsd. (sigh).

not sure if this mql4 or mql5, in 5 try intraday time filter
Reason: