Alexander Elder System

I found the attached expert which the Author claim to make 1400% from Nov.2004 to July 2005 on the EURUSD I had it on a demo for 10 days with no trade. I am not a programmer and can't follow the code for any bugs. All I know is that it operates in 3 different timeframes H1, 15M AND1M. The macd is used for the trend, Stoch. is used to enter with the trend

If anyone can get it to work and test it to see if it is really profitable I will appreciate it.

HI mate do you have the :BAND PASS: indi? it work like stoc and precise peak to peak than jurik ,it XTRMly smmooth .

Thanks for your reply .I don't have the:BAND PASS Indicator.If you can post it here or tell me where I can get it I will appreciate it.

This is the same thing but i think it is supposed to be on the WEEKLY chart, actually im pretty sure it is.. TSD redid this the code says not to use it ???..

there is another TSD robot for OSMA and WPR filter, there is the link for that one if coders are around..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

ELDER SYSTEM IS THE V11 MT4 JB OsMA

other is MR TRADE 0 34

user4001:
I found the attached expert which the Author claim to make 1400% from Nov.2004 to July 2005 on the EURUSD I had it on a demo for 10 days with no trade. I am not a programmer and can't follow the code for any bugs. All I know is that it operates in 3 different timeframes H1, 15M AND1M. The macd is used for the trend, Stoch. is used to enter with the trend If anyone can get it to work and test it to see if it is really profitable I will appreciate it.

nice system..

Reason: