Simple Combined Breakout System for EUR/USD and GBP/USD - page 5

The "search" feature is your friend.

Patience and a lot of reading and you will loose ... your newbie statut!

FerruFx

waiting for the results

Hello to every one in the house, this community is really a resources to many people, i just get to know about it just last week. My special regards to Scorpion who as been very helpful to numerous members. Please i like to ask about spiritfriends EA coded by Ferrufx which is for lease on his site Mentor & Expert Advisor - TripleXXX, with your exprience so far how will you access it, i want to before i involve my hard earn money, please. Thanks alot.

Bakerbake

Hello to every one in the house, this community is really a resources to many people, i just get to know about it just last week. My special regards to Scorpion who as been very helpful to numerous members. Please i like to ask about spiritfriends EA coded by Ferrufx which is for lease on his site Mentor & Expert Advisor - TripleXXX, with your exprience so far how will you access it, i want to before i involve my hard earn money, please. Thanks alot.

Bakerbake

i find this system and i want to give it a try.i'm very new in forex but i hope it will be good.

I think that breakout systems can be successful but there are a couple of important factors that affect their overall profitability.

If your breakout system trades the GBPUSD on the London open and many do then british daylight savings time changes will affect the results, but in my experience it is a mistake to automatically switch your trade hours when the UK goes on and off daylight savings time because the market has some inertia and takes a few weeks to adjust.

Many breakout systems fail during the summer months because the market tends to have a smaller daily range. I recommend considering lowering take profit levels.

Consider taking the month of August off as Europe pretty much shuts down.

cheers

Gapper

hello !!!

ur are waking up people... please see this link for live results on a real account for hans123 live

sikin:
hello !!!

you can see this site in my signature, navigate on live journal for hans123 traded on a live account

the thing with breakout systems is when they work they work well, but inevitably the market goes through pro-longed periods of non-trending, markets don't just go straight up and down which is conducive to breakout trading, they go sideways, spike, range, gap, reverse, etc.....when using a trend-following system it's best to use a counter-acting system to soften the drawdowns

Reason: