ZeroCode expert not working

My MA Cross expert is not working properly. I am using MT3 and there should be 2 arrows appearing on the chart with every cross: 1 for closing the previous trade and 1 for opening a new trade. Sometimes it will just open short trades, other times just long trades. The odd time it will open a trade going in the direction of the cross immediately after having closed the previous trade. This is what I want. I don't know any profession where expertise is considered executing 10% of the time, LOL. Btw I have made sure to enable Long & Short trades with the positions tab. I am quite confused. Once again here are my ZeroCode logics:

Buy logics:

MA (1) Previous < MA (2) Previous

AND MA (1) Current > MA (2) Current

Sell logics:

MA (1) Previous > MA (2) Previous

AND MA (1) Current < MA (2) Current

Why could this be happening? Hopefully it is one of my errors. Thanks very much for any help

Logics are ok. It might be because of "too frequent error" or something like that. Post the error log, we'll investigate together.

Scorpion, how are you? Thanks so much for your time and energy. I will look for an error log although I have not seen one anywhere; it just seems to miss trades. Maybe it's slippage? Prices where not moving very quickly during test periods though. Maybe I should look in the 'experts' folder? or maybe somewhere else?

Reason: