Sound alert

Hi Scorpion,

First, I'd like to thank you for your great project! It is remarkable! We (the non-programmers), are now able to write our own systems..!

Now, as a newbie in Forex, before trading live, I would like to add a sound alert when the conditions of the system are met (for example: when ADX is above certain level and DMI / MACD / Bollinger / are all ok).

How should I do add a special sound to alert for "buy" and a different sound for "sell". :whistling

Thank you very much,

Simon

That's interesting. Can you point me to a mql that make that kind of sound? I'll take a look at the code.

This one is a copy from: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/43905

if (........)

{

Alert("Buy",Symbol());

PaySound("alert.wav");

}

if (........)

{

Alert("Close",Symbol());

PlaySound("alert.wav");

}

I hope it helps.

Thanks

hi all i am here..new bie for fx..nice to chat with you all

scorpion:
That's interesting. Can you point me to a mql that make that kind of sound? I'll take a look at the code.

Dear Guru,

I would like to ask small Help, i need a sound alert for a indicator

the indicator is ichimoku

alert need just only one

1)when senkou span A cross senkou B

2)when senkou span B cross senkou A

after the candlestick clsoe

sound popup alert for this one

please kindly make this for me

and send it to me

abmmalay@gmail.com

thanks in advance

abdul

Files:

Hi. I would like to have an alarm with sound and pop up window when price is at X pips from ADR high or low lines. (X must be set by me as an option in the indicator).

I saw that very often price rebound at least 10 pips when ADR high or low values are touched. Thank you.

I will post the indicator with alarm for all members if someone will be so kind to put this alarm.

Files:
ADR_Marker.mq4  10 kb
Reason: