ZeroCode Beta 2 Status - page 5

Hi Scorpion,

TRSI does not exist on MT currently, not have I seen them any where yet. However the indicator compreses of the standard RSI 14 days amd exponential and simple moving average of 3 & 5 days respectively being plotted on the RSI instead of the price chart.

I will try coding it and revert to you if I need help, however if you could help me as a start it wil lbe great.

Regards

Suresh

Nice one TRSI. I'm looking for a way to integrate this in my system. I can help you Suresh.

its getting better now thanks scorp

Any updates on this? I was just thinking of programming an expert with the i_Trend indicator in a very small timeframe but realized we could only use the indicators that came with metatrader...

So is there any progress/hint it will be done? Otherwise I'm going to try and code it myself

Thanks

Basic mql programming will help even you're using zerocode. It's easy... You can use rsx swinger v3 as a start--coding from scratch is a waste of time.

I've no actual plan for the next version of zerocode yet, but I've some idea of developing online version instead.

I think one of these is TRSI and LaGuerre RSI no just the laquerrersi

Files:
RSI.mq4  3 kb

I think one of these is TRSI and LaGuerre RSI

sorry only the laquerre RSI

auto, TRSI is just RSI plotted along with Moving Averages to smooth it.

Now it's possible in MT4. First, add RSI to your chart. Second, drag Moving Average to RSI window and set Apply to First Indicator's Data. Now that's TRSI.

scorpion:
Now it's possible in MT4. First, add RSI to your chart. Second, drag Moving Average to RSI window and set Apply to First Indicator's Data. Now that's TRSI.

Hi Scorpion,

I have been trying to do this for the past 15 minutes. I can't seem to grab the MA to drag it. Can you please clarify how to do this?

Hi aardvak, check out https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194277 for Flash Movie.

Reason: