Signal questions - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, if you don't have a large slippage and copy the signal perfectly.

Thanks Eleni.

Does the opposite also apply? Let's take the same snapshot again and say that the current balance of the signal is 100€. If the funding in my account is 1,000€, does that means the profit recorded in the history page will be 10 times?

And I'd like to ask another question. If my signal subscription ends after one month and I wish to change to another signal's subscription, can I do that on the same account or are there any restrictions?

Thank you very much for all your help, it's been very useful.

Lumy:

Thanks Eleni.

Does the opposite also apply? Let's take the same snapshot again and say that the current balance of the signal is 100€. If the funding in my account is 1,000€, does that means the profit recorded in the history page will be 10 times?

And I'd like to ask another question. If my signal subscription ends after one month and I wish to change to another signal's subscription, can I do that on the same account or are there any restrictions?

Thank you very much for all your help, it's been very useful.

Yes, its the same for larger balance. You can subscribe to another signal after your subscription ends without restrictions.
Reason: