Hello Forex TSD

Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know what I was doing here.

The Name is Kevin and I am from San Diego CA, And I am a Forex Newbie.

I have opened accounts with three Forex brokers and am looking for the best stragetys to make the money grow. I would like something that I can put on autopilot because I am very limited on time. I have a pretty high risk tollerence and cannnnot spell l to save my live... I want to find the most profitable system out there.

I will start reading through the forums, but if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be apprieciated.

Also, if you are a good programmer I am willing to compensate you for your services.

Thanks and happy trading....

Kurka Fund:

Also, if you are a good programmer I am willing to compensate you for your services.

What kind of strategies are you looking for? Or do you have strategies that you want to be programmed into EAs? I can handle simple to moderately complicated strategies, so maybe we can talk.

Kurka Fund:
Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know what I was doing here.

The Name is Kevin and I am from San Diego CA, And I am a Forex Newbie.

I have opened accounts with three Forex brokers and am looking for the best stragetys to make the money grow. I would like something that I can put on autopilot because I am very limited on time. I have a pretty high risk tollerence and cannnnot spell l to save my live... I want to find the most profitable system out there.

I will start reading through the forums, but if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be apprieciated.

Hello and welcome to the world of forex trading.

I am sorry I just woke up few minutes ago, here in dark and cloudy Southern California, after a hectic but profitable Euro and US Sessions, got on TSD forum and your post was the first one I read. I can't hesistate to toss in my 2 pips comments on this, but let me take a quick shower first coz later I am heading out to dance salsa and drink my tequila with a chaser of corona cerveza. Ooops, gotta stop by the ATM to swipe my brokerage debit card and cash in some of them pips and ticks profits.

I do have some excellent recommendations for you. So, stay tuned.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

PS: Excuse for my English. It is not my native language.

Hey there, in my experience your best bet is to setup a portfolio of strategies. Not every strategy works in every type of market. I.E some are trend following, some are breakout, some are ranging etc etc. A portfolio of trading systems works best becuase you are effectivly not putting all your eggs in one basket. Do not try to rely on only one system unless it's a manual discretionary system. I imagine you are soley looking for a mechanical set it and forget trading system?

Welcome

Hi,

welcome to this forex jungle...you can find many good system here...but one system can be good for you if your style match that system...if you want to try it all go ahead it's better like that to see what system suit you...or perhaps you want to develop your own profitable system

same with me now, I'm still develop my own system based on my equity ofcourse:)

==============

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: