why this indicator didnt appear on my chart

here in the pic below inside circle indicator dose not appear with indicators on my chart

the pic below

abedalnasser:

here in the pic below inside circle indicator dose not appear with indicators on my chart

the pic below

Because the rst is not produces by that indicator.

The rest on that chart are free indicators (most of them coming from forex-TSD). See the attached (template included) - that is the picture about and see how many indicators were made here

Files:

mladen:

Because the rst is not produces by that indicator.

The rest on that chart are free indicators (most of them coming from forex-TSD). See the attached (template included) - that is the picture about and see how many indicators were made here

now it appear thank you very much mr Mladen but there are small problem it not clear too much , i try full screen but the same problem

like a pic below ,

if you could help

very thanks in advance

Files:
2.jpg  226 kb

abedalnasser:

now it appear thank you very much mr Mladen but there are small problem it not clear too much , i try full screen but the same problem

like a pic below ,

if you could help

very thanks in advance

That is probably due to template problem. Check if something (some indicator) is missing

mladen:
That is probably due to template problem. Check if something (some indicator) is missing
i saw all indicator and template in post #2  found and try a gain delete and again put and restart more time nothing change!!!

abedalnasser:
i saw all indicator and template in post #2  found and try a gain delete and again put and restart more time nothing change!!!
Sorry, no idea what is happening to it

mladen:
Sorry, no idea what is happening to it
Ok , thanks alot Mr Mladen really appriciate thank you
Reason: