Archive 2016 New useful indicators for forex trading

Hello everybody! I want to share the indicators that I sought out for six months at various sites on the Internet. In the archive there are indicators that can be used to enter the market, there is a good channel and trend indicators. If anyone has the same interesting indicators suggest post them in this thread. Together we can raise a worthy collection of useful software for forex trading!

Download free Archives:
Files:
indic.zip  142 kb

MasterForex45:
Hello everybody! I want to share the indicators that I sought out for six months at various sites on the Internet. In the archive there are indicators that can be used to enter the market, there is a good channel and trend indicators. If anyone has the same interesting indicators suggest post them in this thread. Together we can raise a worthy collection of useful software for forex trading!

Download free Archives:
In six months only six indicator (mq4 + ex4)

That's not all . But this is the best of those that I met . These are the most useful indicators . In this and I share them .

Thanks. Which ones repaint?

The file you called _WK2_NLR_SR_public.mq4 is not compatible to mt4 since at least 2014, metaeditor shows 15 errors

^X_NonLinearRegression.mq4 Version 2.0.1 |
//|------------------------------------------------------------------|
//|                     Copyright © 2007, Mr.WT, Senior Linux Hacker

friend4you:

Thanks. Which ones repaint?

The file you called _WK2_NLR_SR_public.mq4 is not compatible to mt4 since at least 2014, metaeditor shows 15 errors

^X_NonLinearRegression.mq4 Version 2.0.1 |
//|------------------------------------------------------------------|
//|                     Copyright © 2007, Mr.WT, Senior Linux Hacker

Try it now,hope it will be work.

Files:

Thanks, but I think the readers can post better indicators than that.

I begin with Haos, later he calls it chaos, an indicator I found on a russian site and is pimped with 123 differnet averages.

Files:
Reason: