intraday trading system - page 3

here u go , all of the indicators in one file ! some final notes:

1)personally i dont look for cycle periods over 80 , i just switch the times frame

2)for the regression indicator , set the end point as 1 !

3)i set the vaitype of goertzel browser as ZLMA & sometimes i set the bartel test as 60 (only if it helps to see goertzel go completely sine wave )!

5)confirm your numbers and price levels with other time frames , always have analysis from two time frame , one significantly higher than other one like m15 & h1  - m30 & h4

4)when you are trading intraday always look for economic news & analyze the price action in that market session . like if your are in london session see what happened from beginning of session , what are the high/low of this session ? compare it to last session , is it following tokyo or not ?

i'm done !!

KumoBreake:

here u go , all of the indicators in one file ! some final notes:

1)personally i dont look for cycle periods over 80 , i just switch the times frame

2)for the regression indicator , set the end point as 1 !

3)i set the vaitype of goertzel browser as ZLMA & sometimes i set the bartel test as 60 (only if it helps to see goertzel go completely sine wave )!

5)confirm your numbers and price levels with other time frames , always have analysis from two time frame , one significantly higher than other one like m15 & h1  - m30 & h4

4)when you are trading intraday always look for economic news & analyze the price action in that market session . like if your are in london session see what happened from beginning of session , what are the high/low of this session ? compare it to last session , is it following tokyo or not ?

i'm done !!

The reason, why not many answer here, is that there is nowhere a file with all your indicators you described like Goertzel and autocorralation. Maybe you should try uploading the *.zip file from a pc, not from a mobile phone.

wtf ? i upload them in the last post ! anyway
Files:
filez.zip  23 kb

Thanks, I got the mq4 as you uploaded correctly now.

Ddo you have the template files *.tlp too you use to see the same as you?

friend4you:

Thanks, I got the mq4 as you uploaded correctly now.

Ddo you have the template files *.tlp too you use to see the same as you?

use green for bullish candle & red for bearish , and some light bright color for body & u will see what i see lol

so i have this idea in my mind for quite some time & it seems pretty subjective but i thought let's share it and see what others think . it has pretty awesome w/l ratio & better risk rewards . it's basically divergent trading but i don't know if it's already out there , here it goes :

1)open any chart / any time frame

2)add cci or rsi (i tested it with periods less than 30)

3)look for clear divergent (regular or hidden): this indicators are pretty choppy so u wanna wait & follow the price to see if it's actually diverging .

4)wait for current trend to end & take a position against it : entry could be based on price action or filters .

5)target is the price zone that divergent started

some notes :  i think period of indicator  play a huge role in this strategy , it's absolutely essential to wait for divergent to complete . this irregularity happens when a strong trend starts or break out happens , so u don't wanna take a position right away . i would say wait at least half the indicator period .

here's some example : (periods are random!)

p.s: more than often price weirdly stay close to target after reaching it

another example , setup is live so no hindsight bias ! divergence in h4 & daily chart

it's not a bad idea to buy now because risk reward ratio is 1 : 2 , supersmoother 20 is bullish & price is reacted to the support level . but i personally will wait for the break of trend line or test of support.

following the same idea "finding price targets" here's another approach (practically same idea) with stdDEv . find super clear reverses in the stdDEV that doesn't coincide with price reversal . target is that price range .

pic 1 : adding stdDEV

pic 2 : in this example clear reverses in stddev coincide with price reversals (yellow arrow) but as i said clear reverse in stddev so we dont wanna trade orange boxes cause they are clearly not sharp  .

pic 3 : now here's some signals that triggered . again yellow arrows point to the price/stddev reversal .yellow x point to sharp reversals in stdDEv that "doesn't" coincide with price reverses , red x's are the candles that should be used as target

some notes :

1)don't force it ! wait for clear signals , as u can see there's a green box in pic2 that is debatable to use as signal or not , but for a time now simply dont use it!

2)obviously pic3 is a choppy price action and any random price in the range of picture would hit twice !

3)as john maynard keyens said "markets can remain irrational longer than u can remain solvent" so if price is in a strong trend it may take more time to reverse & reach the target !  profitable trading is about high win/loss ration &  risk rewards !

have fun

live example @gold m15:

mntiwana:
 An other extra income/earning company established.

Dear MNTIWANA bhai,

Can u please suggest me a trading system for Living ?

Thanking you,

Mohamed Maideen.M, India

Reason: