Script or indicator for record the timeframe in comment of the trade

Hi!

I'd like of a script or indicator that record automatically in the comment of the trading the timeframe whose the position was openned. Do you understand? When I open a position, I'm always watching some timeframe. I'd like of this timeframe that I'm watching be recorded in comment of the trade...

I guess that this a simple thing... Someone could make this script for me? Thanks a lot!

JHenry:
Hi!

I'd like of a script or indicator that record automatically in the comment of the trading the timeframe whose the position was openned. Do you understand? When I open a position, I'm always watching some timeframe. I'd like of this timeframe that I'm watching be recorded in comment of the trade...

I guess that this a simple thing... Someone could make this script for me? Thanks a lot!

JHenry

Once the order is opened, you can not change the comment field of the order. Only in the moment of opening order you can assign values to the comment - so, if it was not set when the order was opened, you can not do anything else

Reason: