I am looking for the triangular moving average arrow

I am looking for this indicator as you can see on image. I have found it only for the mt5 platform and i want it to work in mt4 platform.

I want to try this indicator because looks very promising.

Files:

Leontas:
I am looking for this indicator as you can see on image. I have found it only for the mt5 platform and i want it to work in mt4 platform. I want to try this indicator because looks very promising.

Leontas

Check this thread (since the original centered TMA was made on TSD after all - probably that mt5 version of tma too ) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Leontas:
I am looking for this indicator as you can see on image. I have found it only for the mt5 platform and i want it to work in mt4 platform. I want to try this indicator because looks very promising.

It repaints

I look few pages of the threat but i didn't find the indicator of the image. Anyway if repaints there is no reason to search more or to attach it here. Thanks for the information that repaints.

Leontas:
I look few pages of the threat but i didn't find the indicator of the image. Anyway if repaints there is no reason to search more or to attach it here. Thanks for the information that repaints.

TMA bands with alerts

Leontas:

That is centered TMA bands indicator with arrows added to it. But since the arrows will repaint, no actual use of it

mladen:
That is centered TMA bands indicator with arrows added to it. But since the arrows will repaint, no actual use of it

Except as a sales pitch

Reason: