Please if someone can convert this idni from mt4 to mt5

Hello guys!

I would be really happy if someone can convert this iondicator from mt4 to MT5,so i could use it on MT5 platform! I hope someone can help me.

bbros:
Hello guys! I would be really happy if someone can convert this iondicator from mt4 to MT5,so i could use it on MT5 platform! I hope someone can help me.

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that someone can check it?

mladen:
Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that someone can check it?

Hi Mladen ,thanx for your response.I dont know how to get non-decompiled source code.I had this indicator on my mt4,but i would need it for mt5.

Can someone made me the same indicator for mt5,that works on the same principle?I would pay.

mladen:

Mladen,could you made new indicator for me for the mt5 (that works on the same principle as this indicator)?

bbros:
Mladen,could you made new indicator for me for the mt5 (that works on the same principle as this indicator)?

bbros

Sorry. As I told many times, I simply do not want to do to others what I would not like that they do to me. So, if there is no original source code, that is publicly available, I am afraid that I can not help

mladen:

bbros

Sorry. As I told many times, I simply do not want to do to others what I would not like that they do to me. So, if there is no original source code, that is publicly available, I am afraid that I can not help

How long do you think,that mt4 will still be in use before beeing replaced?

bbros:
How long do you think,that mt4 will still be in use before beeing replaced?

I don't know, but due to differences in order management compared to mt5, I think that mt4 will always have its place (and as we are seeing metatrader is not shutting it down because the company is aware of that too)

mladen:
I don't know, but due to differences in order management compared to mt5, I think that mt4 will always have its place (and as we are seeing metatrader is not shutting it down because the company is aware of that too)

Mladen thanx for your answers!

bbros:
Hello guys! I would be really happy if someone can convert this iondicator from mt4 to MT5,so i could use it on MT5 platform! I hope someone can help me.

That is hardcoded to specific conditions. Will fail in any changed symbol or time frame that is not the same as when tested

Reason: