Screenshot Indicator

Does indicator or ea that took screenshot automatically exist?

I wanted to take screenshot of 15 minute interval, but starting with 01 minute.

For example the sequence are:

0901, 0916, 0931

This is because my indicator that i want to study need times to calculate the data before its completed.

Preferably one with alert or email notification, so that i will keep in touch with my mt4 terminal custom indicator.

Regards..

redwed:
Does indicator or ea that took screenshot automatically exist?

I wanted to take screenshot of 15 minute interval, but starting with 01 minute.

For example the sequence are:

0901, 0916, 0931

This is because my indicator that i want to study need times to calculate the data before its completed.

Preferably one with alert or email notification, so that i will keep in touch with my mt4 terminal custom indicator.

Regards..

Did you check some of these : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176879

mladen:
Did you check some of these : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176879

Read up the thread. Found something, but not as close what i've been asking for. I already used another person's ea here. It's just good!

But i have another problem. the indicator i want to observe will complete their signal after a few seconds.

So, there's the problem.

I tried some of the file from the thread you're refering to, but some of them is not working and also use the same time interval as other screenshot ea/indicator does. I tried to put in Delayticks command, but i'm not up to it.

Maybe the best alternative for me is using teamviewer.

Thank you anyway mladen for fast responds!!

redwed:

Read up the thread. Found something, but not as close what i've been asking for. I already used another person's ea here. It's just good!

But i have another problem. the indicator i want to observe will complete their signal after a few seconds.

So, there's the problem.

I tried some of the file from the thread you're refering to, but some of them is not working and also use the same time interval as other screenshot ea/indicator does. I tried to put in Delayticks command, but i'm not up to it.

Maybe the best alternative for me is using teamviewer.

Thank you anyway mladen for fast responds!!

redwed

I am afraid I do not understand. What would the "delay in ticks" mean?