Outbreak

Can someone help me with an indicator alert when price movement changes unusual fast (start of an outbreak).

Many Thanks!

Something as slope of a MA with short period, e.g. EMA6? This indi has maybe no alert (don't tested it), but should no problem. But what is unusual fast?

For example it shows the pips movement on the current bar. Then you can estimate how fast the price moves.

pipsintheair:
Can someone help me with an indicator alert when price movement changes unusual fast (start of an outbreak). Many Thanks!

Somewhere...I've heard of an indicator named "Ebola"...

Pava:
Somewhere...I've heard of an indicator named "Ebola"...

I've heard of people of you who are losers in life and forex so they get angry at the world, poor guy maybe ebola is something for you

pipsintheair:
I've heard of people of you who are losers in life and forex so they get angry at the world, poor guy maybe ebola is something for you

there are lot's of presupposition in your message...are you speaking about yourself?

The pips movement on the current bar is the price itself. When I look on the chart, I see a lot of fast and heavy pullbacks before it jumps back in trend. Price change on M1, Momentum indicators, MA angle or the change of distance of a fast and a slow MA. And a news trading calendar.

How could Ebola helps us in Forex? What most people don't know, Pava itself is an indicator as well.

krelian99:
The pips movement on the current bar is the price itself. When I look on the chart, I see a lot of fast and heavy pullbacks before it jumps back in trend. Price change on M1, Momentum indicators, MA angle or the change of distance of a fast and a slow MA. And a news trading calendar. How could Ebola helps us in Forex? What most people don't know, Pava itself is an indicator as well.

indicator - yes...but I lack volume...(trying to keep myself in shape)

Why don't you use some offline tick charts for that"

pipsintheair:
For example it shows the pips movement on the current bar. Then you can estimate how fast the price moves.

That is a description of tick charts - use tick charts to see that

Reason: