Checking Support & Resistance Levels

I'm pretty new to trading and was just wondering if there's a website or resource available where I can check to see if I've plotted my support and resistance levels correctly?

maple:
I'm pretty new to trading and was just wondering if there's a website or resource available where I can check to see if I've plotted my support and resistance levels correctly?

You can check this book : Amazon.com: Drawing the Correct Trend Line: Traders' most important skill eBook: Rich Finegan: Kindle Store

Almost sure that it can help you

This could help too :

maple:

hello,

Usually traders check support and resistance levels from the graph by creating wedge and channels. but for a beginner i would suggest to use pivot point calculators. there are few defined and custom pivot point calculators. the most common of them are

1. Woddie pivot point

2. Camarilla Pivot Point

3. fibbonacci Pivot point.

try to analyze your results from these calculators and try to draw some trend line while calculations.

Happy trading

Reason: