Who makes the best stochastic oscillator indicator for metatrader 4? - page 5

mladen:

TamFX

Not really (due to the nature of stochastic calculation - it requires integer periods of stochastic)

OK. Thanks

mladen:

Wulong

This is just an experiment : added basic averages types (the 4 built in types) and added fast and slow ratio : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_2.mq4

It seems that the ratio has more controlable impact than the ma type. The example has slow ratio set to 100 and smma is used for smoothing

Hi Mladen could you please add full set of alerts with arrows? Thanks

Jozy:
Hi Mladen could you please add full set of alerts with arrows? Thanks

Jozy

Here is a version with alerts added : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_3.mq4

mladen:

Jozy

Here is a version with alerts added : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_3.mq4

Mladen, many thanks...much appreciated. It seems arrows have not been added. Could you please add these?

Jozy:
Mladen, many thanks...much appreciated. It seems arrows have not been added. Could you please add these?

Jozy

Here is a version with arrows too : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_4.mq4

mladen:

Jozy

Here is a version with arrows too : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_4.mq4

Thank you so much...again!

PascalD:

Is there an updated version?

PascalD

Here is a newest version (with all the newest averages available)

mladen:

PascalD

Dearest MLADEN

much thanks for the newest stoch with all newest averages ....... it is so hard to know and search for newest latest posts (after our last visit to that thread) in any of thread or topic till we visit every thread,after 9 days today i got know here is some new tool.but we hope will be have that facility same as before soon .......   plz can you review the code,HA prices are available in parameters but not active,when applied,belonging sw turns clean.with HA prices it can be more compromising.

regards

mladen:

PascalD

Dearest MLADEN

i know you have busy time these days,if you can manage time for 2 possible issues with this very nice and well compromising stoch averages filter ver,big thanks.

1-as shown in picture "signal average type" is not accepting any ma method.

2-as shown in picture "price for high/price for low" is not accepting any HA prices.

(price for close is working well with all HA prices).

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i know you have busy time these days,if you can manage time for 2 possible issues with this very nice and well compromising stoch averages filter ver,big thanks.

1-as shown in picture "signal average type" is not accepting any ma method.

2-as shown in picture "price for high/price for low" is not accepting any HA prices.

(price for close is working well with all HA prices).

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

I don't know why it does not work for signal tye for you since it works Ok for me

Anyway, when HA prices are used for filtering there was an issue. That is solved in this version. I use adxvma for signal method in the example (just to check if it works)

Reason: