Time based Renko/Volume/tick chart - page 3

Hi mladen

if we can build this indy in the MT4?any news,guys?

thx a lot

screenshot from today testing the commercial version

Files:

dagoods:
screenshot from today testing the commercial version

Yes and now what? You are the worst character that we can meet in a forum. You are rude, you don't share this demo chart for ninjatrader (i asked you via pm and you just answered "no" without any other explanation, despite i created this thread, not you). What do you want here?

thefxpros:
Yes and now what? You are the worst character that we can meet in a forum. You are rude, you don't share this demo chart for ninjatrader (i asked you via pm and you just answered "no" without any other explanation, despite i created this thread, not you). What do you want here?

...there are much worsts characters that this one on the forum (see Pollan's thread for reference)...people who forgot that SHARING is REALLY CARING!...don't cry...everything will be all right...

thefxpros:

You asked me to give you a commercial indicator for free. i said no because that would be stealing. I won't do that. Besides i didnt even get my trial version yet when you asked. I got my trial version by calling Michael and asking him. His phone number is on the web site. He also responded quite promptly to my skype to him. If you say you cant get in touch with him i have to seriously doubt that you tried hard enough. I've no free version to share with you. I'm posting here because i think a free mt4 version is a great idea and i'm trying to help generate interest in a great indicator. The words you are searching for are thank you. Perhaps your problems go much deeper than me. Wish you all the best anyway. Good luck to you

dagoods:
You asked me to give you a commercial indicator for free. i said no because that would be stealing. I won't do that. Besides i didnt even get my trial version yet when you asked. I got my trial version by calling Michael and asking him. His phone number is on the web site. He also responded quite promptly to my skype to him. If you say you cant get in touch with him i have to seriously doubt that you tried hard enough. I've no free version to share with you. I'm posting here because i think a free mt4 version is a great idea and i'm trying to help generate interest in a great indicator. The words you are searching for are thank you. Perhaps your problems go much deeper than me. Wish you all the best anyway. Good luck to you

ehy...

"Originally Posted by thefxpros

Hi,

i tried to contact Michael via skype but he didn't answer me. Me too i wanted to try a demo for ninjatrader. Could you send me the demo indicator, please?"

and this is my pm, where you find the word "commercial indicator" for free? I asked you for the demo.

Michael answered me later but he just copied-pasted an infinite promotional message via skype, i''ll try to ask him further.

This below snapshot is a version with the tick condition applied, coded the way I guessed from the initial charts.

Comparison with a Renko chart:

Files:
minvol.png  15 kb
minvol1.png  40 kb

Ovo:
This below snapshot is a version with the tick condition applied, coded the way I guessed from the initial charts.

Great!

Every candle how much time it takes?

thefxpros:
Great! Every candle how much time it takes?

Well, this chart was the tick limited one, rather than time limited. I will post the time one a bit later, but I doubt you could spot any difference.

So this one is the time-limited one, with 2 hours limit set. Again, ordinary Renko for comparison.

Files:
mintime.png  41 kb
Reason: