New Automated systems

Good day to you all,

for a new trader like me what are the features that we should look for when choosing the platform?

to answer the questions i think you have to ask. which indicators do you use. what makes you more comfortable trading? then we can talk about the speed of the platform. no one can really tell you which platform to use as this depends a lot on personal preference.

That it is free, easy to use, highly customisable and available (last one depends on your broker). NinjaTrader is surely for advanced traders. Take MetaTrader at the beginning, that can't never be wrong, and ~97,5% of beginners go this way.

it depends on which indicator you use for trading

I personally prefer the MT4 but because of the indicators or EA's. The MT4 has the fastest executions in the market, I am not sure many are aware of this.

Flamez88:
I personally prefer the MT4 but because of the indicators or EA's. The MT4 has the fastest executions in the market, I am not sure many are aware of this.

Yes the fact is right that with trading in the Meta Trader 4 we will have the fast order execution and this also means that our net profits will increase

Reason: