Auto trader system for own signals/trades?

Hi all,

Not sure if im posting this in the right place, feel free to move it if it would be more appropriate in another section of the forum.

I looking for some advice on something. I have currently been working on a new trading strategy that I have been having some success with. It works better with Binary options trading as it is for very short term trades. One of the main issues with the strategy is you need to enter the trade quite quickly when certain conditions are met. I have been doing this myself by hand and it has been working but its tricky watching the charts all day and trying to enter the trade quickly at the broker.

I was wondering if there is any Auto trader sites or systems I can use for my own trades/signals? I know there are auto trader systems that work with their own signals but im unaware if there is a service where I can set up my own signals to be auto traded on the broker website. I would also have no idea how I would set this up or how I would transfer this signal from my charts to the Auto trade/Broker.

Does anyone know if this is possible or could advice me on how I would do this?

Many Thanks

Who Knows:
Hi all,

Not sure if im posting this in the right place, feel free to move it if it would be more appropriate in another section of the forum.

I looking for some advice on something. I have currently been working on a new trading strategy that I have been having some success with. It works better with Binary options trading as it is for very short term trades. One of the main issues with the strategy is you need to enter the trade quite quickly when certain conditions are met. I have been doing this myself by hand and it has been working but its tricky watching the charts all day and trying to enter the trade quickly at the broker.

I was wondering if there is any Auto trader sites or systems I can use for my own trades/signals? I know there are auto trader systems that work with their own signals but im unaware if there is a service where I can set up my own signals to be auto traded on the broker website. I would also have no idea how I would set this up or how I would transfer this signal from my charts to the Auto trade/Broker.

Does anyone know if this is possible or could advice me on how I would do this?

Many Thanks

If you do not have a system coded, then you first have to do that. Only after that you can let it run on some dedicated sites or on a VPS

I suppose, we should not be way too over confident as we will lose money because we think we’re better than the market. As, there is nobody who is capable to understand the market surely so it is very difficult to keep overconfident in Forex.

rasel munna:
I suppose, we should not be way too over confident as we will lose money because we think we’re better than the market. As, there is nobody who is capable to understand the market surely so it is very difficult to keep overconfident in Forex.

What does that have to do with the posts in this thread???

Reason: