Chart Question

Is it possible to find the value of a Ichimoku cloud for a 15 minute timeframe, while on a 1 hour, to display on a 1 hour chart?

Thanks!

Yellowbeard:
Is it possible to find the value of a Ichimoku cloud for a 15 minute timeframe, while on a 1 hour, to display on a 1 hour chart? Thanks!

Yellowbeard

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986

Also, the exact data for those indicators can be seen in the data window

Thanks mladen! I'm not sure that this is what I'm looking for. I want to draw, on my chart, a series of arrows, that will show me the relationship between price and the cloud, for each time frame ( 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 1d, 1w, 1m ). That way no matter what chart / timeframe that I'm on, I can see the relationship of the others. Problem is, depending on what chart / timeframe your on; the calculations for the other timeframes are based on the values of the cloud on the current chart / timeframe and give incorrect states of the other timeframes. For example, if I'm on the hour chart, and want to bring the values of the cloud of a 5 minute chart to the hour chart, so that I can see that the 5min chart is above, below or within the cloud; how can I do this?

Reason: