Pending MA Buy limit & Sell Limit Script - page 3

romotly007:
Hello cja, am very sorry to bother you again. I just want all my trades to be semi-automated using scripts. Could you please code a script based on MA and only Fibo 0%, 50% and 100% such that when MA cross Fibo 50% up and I run the script anytime, it sets a buy limit pending order on the Fibo 50% price level and at the same time setting a sell limit pending order on the upper Fibo 0% or 100% price level. And when MA has crossed 50% down and I run the script anytime, it sets a sell limit pending order on the Fibo 50% price level and at the same time setting a buy limit pending order on the lower Fibo 0% or 100% price level. Also when MA is above 0% or 100% and I run the script anytime, it sets a buy limit pending order on only the 0% or 100% price levels. Likewise when MA is below the 0% or 100% and I run the script anytime, it sets a sell limit pending order on only the 0% or 100% price level. I hope my explanation is understandable enough? Thank you so much.

Sorry you will have to find someone else to do that for you and while you are about it you might want to think about what determines the Fib levels as they will need some sort of high / low reference points.

The fibo 0% and fibo 100% are the daily high/low for the previous day. I know I have bothered you too much but this is the last I would ask of you I promise. Thank you.

I feel bad bothering you to help knowing you have done alot lately. Its hard to find people like you around and that includes mrtools, newdigital and a few others who have helped me one way or the other in the past. I really appreciate your effort.

Please help me and do not turn your back on me. Help!

cja, please help me out....I need your help badly. Help me. Thank you.

Please help me cja, I beg you.

Help! Please help me.

romotly007:
Help! Please help me.

As far as I see cja answered to you already. Why do you think that flooding the thread with "help, help, help, ..." will change his answer?

Please read his answer again. And again. The answer is there

romotly007:
Help! Please help me.

Help yourself and god will help you . God is the best.

My Disadvantage is that I am not a Trained Programmer.

Reason: