Pre build 600+ EA needs updating PLS

I have tried to compile this EA in order to use it to semi-automate my trades. However, I seem to make more problems than I correct. If anyone would be willing to edit the EA so that it will trade on current builds I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Michael

Files:

panamamike:
I have tried to compile this EA in order to use it to semi-automate my trades. However, I seem to make more problems than I correct. If anyone would be willing to edit the EA so that it will trade on current builds I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi ,

I think this is it.

Try it now.

Send feedback plz.

Have a good trading week.

sincerely.

Tomcat98

Files:

Thanks Tom,

I am just testing it now.

One other question. I find that the synergy (semaphor) aspect delays the entry. Is it possible to edit that out? Or would i need to start a new EA from Scratch?

Tom,

The EA is not placing any trades. Somehow, when activated on the chart it originally pulls and populates the synergy info, then it goes to 0. Ideally, I would like to deactivate all the synergy aspect so it just trades the renko changes on a close above/below the 5 ema in the direction I choose.

I used a 509 build metaeditor to compile the original EA. It now trades on 600+ builds, but I would like to remove the synergy aspect as it causes later entries than what I want. I will attach the EA I am using. If you can edit out the synergy aspect of the EA that would be awesome.

Files:

panamamike:
I used a 509 build metaeditor to compile the original EA. It now trades on 600+ builds, but I would like to remove the synergy aspect as it causes later entries than what I want. I will attach the EA I am using. If you can edit out the synergy aspect of the EA that would be awesome.

Hi panamamike,

Try this one as it should trade the same way it used to do with build509.

Some minor errors remain but that should not affect main trading.

Tomcat98

Files:

hmmmm.....still not taking any trades

panamamike:
hmmmm.....still not taking any trades

Are you getting any errors in the experts tab?

Hello i have a good İdea that the Straddle Ea can work very good with a Trailingstop

can someone add A Trailingstop

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Straddle_EA_v0.1.mq4

Thanks

Reason: