Coders help Needed for the modification of indicators.

Dear coders,

Generally in murray math lines, autofibo, roundnumbers, daily weekly monthly high lows, are in the longlines from east to west in the chart.

So i can't see the price action with that such long lines, So someone in this forum please make them into shortlines by puttting startline and endline in the mq4 files.

I think,i is also useful for forex and binary options traders. So hopefully, someone will be help on this issue.

Below are the indis that need to be modify..cht_autofibo_v0.6.mq4key_pa_levels.mq4mm_lines.mq4daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low.mq4

Cheers, john

ajaykumar365:
Dear coders,

Generally in murray math lines, autofibo, roundnumbers, daily weekly monthly high lows, are in the longlines from east to west in the chart.

So i can't see the price action with that such long lines, So someone in this forum please make them into shortlines by puttting startline and endline in the mq4 files.

I think,i is also useful for forex and binary options traders. So hopefully, someone will be help on this issue.

Below are the indis that need to be modify..cht_autofibo_v0.6.mq4key_pa_levels.mq4mm_lines.mq4daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low.mq4

Cheers, john

john

in the daily-weekly-monthly high low all works OK (no need to change anything - the length of the lines is regulated with parameters)

Not working correctly, delete the added forms. Can fix it.

thank you

fxpro 1:
Not working correctly, delete the added forms. Can fix it. thank you

Could you be more specific?

This line disappears when switched indicator daily-weekly-monthly high low.

Files:
1_1.png  136 kb

here is how it looks on my charts

Files:
whl_3.gif  66 kb
whl_1.gif  66 kb
whl_2.gif  69 kb
Reason: