Does this indicator REPAINTS? (Absolute strenght histogram)

the histogram indicator with green and red bars

thanks

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  68 kb

shay14:
the histogram indicator with green and red bars thanks

Post the code or ex4 file so that it can be tested

Absolute strength itself does not repaint but naming something using some other name is the easiest thing that can be done, so, without actual testing and checking of something, nothing can be told based on assumed name and one picture

mladen:
Post the code or ex4 file so that it can be tested Absolute strength itself does not repaint but naming something using some other name is the easiest thing that can be done, so, without actual testing and checking of something, nothing can be told based on assumed name and one picture

hi ive actually downloaded it from a post of urs

absolutestrength_mtf_amp_alerts_histo.ex4

shay14:
hi ive actually downloaded it from a post of urs absolutestrength_mtf_amp_alerts_histo.ex4

shay14

That is not the same indicator - the one you attached looks like this :

Files:
as.gif  73 kb

mladen:
shay14

That is not the same indicator - the one you attached looks like this :

yes i am now using this one, that you had attached in the indicators thread, it doesn't repaint right?

shay14:
yes i am now using this one, that you had attached in the indicators thread, it doesn't repaint right?

No, it does not repaint

mladen:
No, it does not repaint

i've just noticed on the 5min chart, the histogram bar was red then changed to green

shay14:
i've just noticed on the 5min chart, the histogram bar was red then changed to green

Current bar?

That is not repainting

mladen:
Current bar? That is not repainting

yes, so basically before entering, i have to wait for current bar to close?

if i understand, if i look at the past of the histogram, the colour of the bars did not change at close?

shay14:
yes, so basically before entering, i have to wait for current bar to close? if i understand, if i look at the past of the histogram, the colour of the bars did not change at close?

Color of the current bar can change as long as the current bar is not closed (if the price changes - as it is case on a current bar - then the value of the indicator must change too). Once when the bar closes it will not change color. All this is regarding current time frame indicator usage

mladen:
Color of the current bar can change as long as the current bar is not closed (if the price changes - as it is case on a current bar - then the value of the indicator must change too). Once when the bar closes it will not change color. All this is regarding current time frame indicator usage

hi mladen, didnt want to start a new thread

do you know any parabolic sar that don't repaint the past, ive currently got this one, not sure if it does repaint or not

Files:
macdpara.png  38 kb
Reason: