Awsome Indicator bin an EA - page 2

rg83:
I understand that the conditions have to allign, I will adjust it rather that have all ma, str and macd bullish or bearish i will change to trade if either macd, ma or str accros 4 timeframes are bullish or bearish.

Even if the EA makes no trades can can still attached it to the chart. unless it is greyed out due to compile errors.

I cant load it to a chart at all i.e it does not displaty the ea name in the top right corner of the chart

This is what I get when I declare those parameters and when I attach it to the chart :

Attaching what I used for test : auto_m5_awesome_2.mq4

Files:
aa.gif  86 kb

mladen:
This is what I get when I declare those parameters and when I attach it to the chart :

Attaching what I used for test : auto_m5_awesome_2.mq4

Thanks MLaden, works fine now.

Quick question, are you able to use and / or in mt4. for example

bool TradeLong= (macdLong OR strLong OR maLong);

rg83:
Thanks MLaden, works fine now.

Quick question, are you able to use and / or in mt4. for example

bool TradeLong= (macdLong OR strLong OR maLong);

rg83

Yes you can

Just write it like this bool TradeLong= (macdLong || strLong || maLong);

mladen:
rg83

Yes you can

Just write it like this bool TradeLong= (macdLong || strLong || maLong);

Thanks again.

I am having problems optimizing the EA, even when i only use a single input. Other EAs optimize fine with an OK speed. With this I get about 4 passes then it stalls.

Is this a result of the way it is coded?

Thanks

rg83:
Thanks again.

I am having problems optimizing the EA, even when i only use a single input. Other EAs optimize fine with an OK speed. With this I get about 4 passes then it stalls.

Is this a result of the way it is coded?

Thanks

No

A lot of problems reported with optimizer too. They are trying to make you use (pay) the cloud

Hi Mladen,

I think I have made an adjustment or error somewhere in the code, could you help me find it. I have added the awesome indicator to filter trades i.e only enter on perceptron and trade short trade long if awesome bar is in the same direction.

It was working with OK backtest results however now nothing. Can you see if there is anything obviouis I have done wrong here?

I am using the signal bars indicator so I can see when the conditions are met, when they all are met i get zero entries?

Thanks

Reason: