Looking for indicator like this !! - page 3

Looks great but I don't think there is something similar available for free

Binary options indicator?

Just some known indicator a bit reordered and renamed

Actually that is "given away" by a binary broker (depending on the account size you open). All in all, they are counting that you will lose what you invested in opening the account

Please can someone identify this indicator for me? Thanks.

Files:
eurusdh1.png  6 kb

inemjohn:
Please can someone identify this indicator for me? Thanks.

I doubt that it can be identified on a part of a chart picture (no symbol, no prices, no times there)

Sorry, this is the complete image my bros sent to me. Any Idea?

mladen:
I doubt that it can be identified on a part of a chart picture (no symbol, no prices, no times there)
Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  31 kb

mladen:

. This is the complete picture, any idea?

Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  31 kb

Just have a look at the second windows, there's the name of the indicator...Forex Prediction.

Find Forex Prediction on google

You'll find what you are looking for!

Thanks, I have seen forex prediction and I could also see the bollinger bands, the coloured zone stuff is what i am interested in.

Jawitech:
Just have a look at the second windows, there's the name of the indicator...Forex Prediction.

Find Forex Prediction on google

You'll find what you are looking for!

inemjohn:
Thanks, I have seen forex prediction and I could also see the bollinger bands, the coloured zone stuff is what i am interested in.

The colored zone stuff can be anything. All that is usre that it is working on a daily time frame (it started at a start of a new day)

Reason: