Tablet OS windows and metatrader

HI friends,

I want to buy a tablet as I am a full time trader , I want to know if I can trade perfect with metatrader's indicators and platform on tablet which uses windows OS .

if YES , which of them is suitable ?

and can I use android tablets for running metatrader's indicator and platform ?

thank you guys for sharing your information

Hi

Android

only few standard indicators

here you go

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.metaquotes.metatrader4&hl=en

macd&rsi:
HI friends,

I want to buy a tablet as I am a full time trader , I want to know if I can trade perfect with metatrader's indicators and platform on tablet which uses windows OS .

if YES , which of them is suitable ?

and can I use android tablets for running metatrader's indicator and platform ?

thank you guys for sharing your information

Try Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

If you want to use it in your home, then a 10.1 inch tablet isn't bad. Samsung's are nice, as is the iPad 4. On the other hand, I prefer the 7-8 inch form factor because I can easily carry it with me.

Did you choose something yet?

Asus Transformer T100 is a great 10.1" tablet and MT4 works on it perfectly including indicators and EA's. I personally have a Dell Venue 8 Pro with Windows 8 and MT4 runs great on it..

hoosain:
Asus Transformer T100 is a great 10.1" tablet and MT4 works on it perfectly including indicators and EA's. I personally have a Dell Venue 8 Pro with Windows 8 and MT4 runs great on it..

Does that mean that all stuff works on that metatrader (custom code too)?

Can I code an indicator and EA on it?  I mean on Surface Pro or Asus? 

Taiwo Adeoya:
Can I code an indicator and EA on it?  I mean on Surface Pro or Asus? 
I am having ASUS tablet (Windows 8.1 with 32-bit) and I can install and use MT4 with not a problem at all (same as desktop MT4).
But we need Windows 64-bit to use MT5.

I have a Lenovo ideapad D330-10IGM tablet:

• screen 10.1 "IPS 1280 * 800
  • you can attach a keyboard (magnet mount)
  • RAM 4 GB
  • no sim card
  • Windows 10 Pro x64

I can work on it quite calmly on different trips - MetaTrader 5 and MetaEditor work.

Reason: