Free signal for forex trading

Hi everybody,

Anybody can recommend me some websites or links that are offering free forex trading signal that you think it is good? : )

Thank you so much

masonlee:
Hi everybody,

Anybody can recommend me some websites that are offering free forex trading signal that you think it is good? : )

Thank you so much

Check this list of answers on a "free forex signals" query : free forex signals

Thanks for the links.

I have look at the search results one by one, and it seem like all threads are opened quite some time ago and no more new signals are posted on these thread?

mladen:
Check this list of answers on a "free forex signals" query : free forex signals

Thank you. This one was sure helpful.

What is the point of getting free forex signals? Do you really think that you can make money using them?

Nothing is free really. Losing money when trading is a huge part of the educational expense. Choose carefully the information you are using and its source. Does it come from someone who is really consistently profitable and knows what he/she is talking about?

plainfx:
What is the point of getting free forex signals? Do you really think that you can make money using them?

I think so, but we should try to learn to make analysis by ourselves. We can learn by using demo account. it's not easy, but when we have be able to make analysis by ourselves it will give us own satisfaction for us in forex trading. I still learn too and maximize market news in TenkoFx.

plainfx:

I can prove it...

sell EUR/USD 1.2508 takeprofit 10 points...

BUY GBPCHF above 1.53942 TakeProfit 1.54666 Stop Loss 1.53060

Reason: