CFTC Commitments of Traders weekly data - page 9

Shorts for Euro rose significantly, longs fell. End of correction?

on my own:
Shorts for Euro rose significantly, longs fell. End of correction?

People using anything that resembles to correction for entering short - but this time they should take care - FED is anything but convincing

This might be interesting :

morro:
This might be interesting :

As far as I see COT data has only one flaw (but a big one) : the delay it is published. I would like to see everyday flow of COT data - that would be something

mladen:
As far as I see COT data has only one flaw (but a big one) : the delay it is published. I would like to see everyday flow of COT data - that would be something

Intraday COT would be perfect, but I doubt that we shall ever get access to that data

Commitments of Traders: speculators more bearish on Euro; Less bearish on JPY

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission released its weekly Commitments of Traders report for the week ending March 31 on Friday.

Files:
cftc_1.gif  19 kb

"Speculators more bearish on Euro"?

I would like to see what will they do the next week

Commitments of Traders: speculators less bearish on Euro; More Bullish on Gold

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission released its weekly Commitments of Traders report for the week ending April 7 on Friday.

Files:
cftc_2.gif  19 kb

And all happened when net short positions were down. HFTS were just waiting for that

CFTC - Commitments of Traders - no major changes in speculative positioning

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission released its weekly Commitments of Traders report for the week ending April 14 on Friday.

Files:
cftc.gif  19 kb
Reason: