What is the math inside this indicator??? - page 2

Here is a screenshot of what I've been doing so far, with your advice mladen.

The left is neuroshell developing the CFP indicator. The right is Metatrader with real CFP and Complex Pair indicator values.

Both are based on the simplest GBPUSD 1m.

On the left, the red indicator is the Linear Weight Moving Average FAST and SLOW. Fast = period 3 , Slow = period 5 ...based on 1minute TF of course.

Below that red indicator, is the attempt at CFP by doing (GBPUSDfast LWMA X GBPUSDslow LWMA) - 1, as per this part of CFP code:

if(GBP)

{

arrGBP = 0;

if(USD)

arrGBP += GBPUSD_Fast/GBPUSD_Slow-1;

The last green indicator is labeled as such, Complex Pairs, and correlates to the 2nd green indicator on the righthand side of the screen w/ Metatrader. This confirms that both programs are computing LWMA correctly.

It boils down to this.... I'm not getting the right equation for CFP in neuroshell. It isnt just GBPfast X GBPslow -1 . Theres something else because the lefthand-side of screenshot's "red indicator line" isnt the same as CFP on the righthand-side of screenshot's Metatrader display.

I hope the picture helps demonstrate more that I've been trying. Im using the same exact CFP code I think you are, from MQL4.com site.

Files:
screen1.png  119 kb

no0cool

The difference can come simply from a fact that in metatrader you have 5 digit data and in neuroshell it is 4 digit data

mladen:
no0cool The difference can come simply from a fact that in metatrader you have 5 digit data and in neuroshell it is 4 digit data

Possible.

I went as far to check the calculations the LWMA were making between programs; it seems to check out ok.

I will investigate the 5 vs 4 digit data feed and get back to you. Thanks for noticing things like that.

Hi mladen,

I went to try it with 5 digit data and it didnt resolve this. I'll keep trying to tackle this.

Heres a summary of what I'm doing ( this is what Im reading the code as, correct me if im wrong):

For example, GBPUSD on 1minute TF

Fast=3 period, linear weight moving average

Slow=5 period, linear weight moving average

First do this:

(GBPUSD_Fast) divided by (GBPUSD_Slow) , all minus 1.

Done.

Is that correct , for 1m TF , logic? Am I missing more that CFP is doing? Because its not showing correctly still as per that previous screenshot.

Anyone out there can take a look at this and assist? I still havent figured out a way to put CFP into neuroshell... so frustrating...
Reason: