Simple strategies and easy

excuse me I want to share a strategy system that is simple and easy to just use a standard indicator mt4 ..

Currency pairs: anything

Time frame chart: 1 hour

Indicators: 10 EMA, 20 EMA, 50 EMA.

Please see his video below ...

Here's one

Simple Forex Scalping Strategy For EURUSD and GBPUSD

By Alexandra Tarlia

If you are interested in forex scalping and you are a beginner, read our Forex Scalping – Complete Beginner to Advanced Strategy Guide to understand the concept. If you past the first steps it’s time to Choose The Right Broker For Scalping and also the best Currency Pair for your simple forex scalping system.

The strategy presented in this post it is one of the simplest and it can be used on currency pairs with medium volatility and low spreads like: EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY. The recommended time frame is 5 minutes. The systems is a combination of candlestick patterns, which offers reversal signals, and the Relative Strength Index (RSI), which announces market exhaustion in overbought and oversold signals.

The candlestick pattern preferred for this scalping strategy is the Shooting Star. It announces a reversal of the power from the bulls to the bears. This pattern should be searched only on the highs of a trend, it is a bearish signal and it doesn’t matter the color of the candle.

simple forex scalping system

Learn Pin Bar trading strategy and be better trader.

This is innovative training model.

Solve the tasks is chess learning model that I have applied at Forex teaching.

This exercise aims to enrich the visual memory and give a better idea of the pin bar formation in the overall picture of the chart.

You will find an explanation of what represents a pin bar signal and 20 tasks with explaining.

You must open PowerPoint file and then click on slide show button.

Enjoy!

Files:
6889509a.jpg  91 kb

Here is my simple but yet highly powerfull free to download use & share spread the word

higher timeframes are also the best to use.

from the review above is very interesting for me to implement it, thank you for sharing it for free of charge, this will make me more eager to manage my mercerfx account

I got lot's of stuff to show...but I keep it well hidden...people might not understand the intent...

I have a profitable system to show you ...

Reason: