GOLD: Price Hesitation Sets In.

GOLD: The commodity continues to hold on to its recovery higher but may have run into the bears as price hesitation has set in. However, it will have to retake the 1,375 levels to prevent risk of a return to the downside. In case this occurs, support lies at the 1,240.00 level with a turn below here shifting attention to the 1,215.00 level and next the 1,180.00 level. Conversely, resistance lies at the 1,375 level where a breach will target the 1,399.79 level. A cut through here will open the door for a run at the 1,433 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1,450.00 level, its psycho level. All in all, GOLD remains biased to the upside on correction.

I would like to see that 1,433 level coming sooner than later. It does seems that the hesitation with gold pricing has started to make us all restless as to when it will move again.

jonterns:
I would like to see that 1,433 level coming sooner than later. It does seems that the hesitation with gold pricing has started to make us all restless as to when it will move again.

It seems that it is on a way to make a double bottom, so I would not expect that level any time soon

checkin:
It seems that it is on a way to make a double bottom, so I would not expect that level any time soon

That's what I am seeing as well. Oh well, I can still hope!

checkin:

It was exactly on a track to a double bottom. Probably 1200 will be a bouncing zone (it failed to break that level the last time)

Where Did All The Gold Go?

The last twenty years have seen an acceleration of real wealth transfer from the west to the east. Nowhere is that more evident than the change in gold stock piles since 1993 with Russia and China gorging and Holland, Belgium, and most notably Switzerland selling it all...

Chart: Goldman Sachs

Interesting. Did not know this data

Does someone has the data for USA?

Reason: