How would you have voted?

Minutes from the last Fed meeting showed that a significant amount of voting members wanted to do the right thing and scale back on stimulus. Some Fed watchers put the number as high as six votes or 50% of the FOMC in favor of a reduction in stimulus or tapering if you wish.

Assume for a moment you were one of the FOMC voting members, how would you have voted and why?

I would have voted to reduce stimulus and let the economy go its natural way which in the end would have been more cost effective, more efficient and would have allowed the economy to eventually go down to road of a sustainable recovery.

That vote was not a vote of common sense, but a vote of positions taking : Bernanke is fired by the boss (remember what did Obama tell about him) and this vote was just showing how do they think about that, not about economy

I would have voted to eliminate stimulus and allow the economy as well as financial markets to operate in their natural habitat without the butt-clowns at the US Fed interfering.

Rambo35:
Assume for a moment you were one of the FOMC voting members, how would you have voted and why?

I would have voted to increase stimulus. I want to buy some more real estate! Need the Fed to keep buying MBS

Reason: