(Req) 2 ma crossover histogram indicator - page 3

Hi!I would like to have a snake and EMA crossover alert histogram.Could someone help me please?

Regards, Igor

bbros:
Hi!I would like to have a snake and EMA crossover alert histogram.Could someone help me please? Regards, Igor

Igor

Snake recalculates (repaints). Better not to use it in any kind of signaling mode

Thanx for the answer Mladen!I would really like if someone of you great coders give me an alert histogram of T3/EMA cross.

bbros:
Thanx for the answer Mladen!I would really like if someone of you great coders give me an alert histogram of T3/EMA cross.

bbros

Did you see these 2 indicators : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page246

Yes i find them yesterday,nice ones!But i would really like to have the cross histogram with alert of T3 (0.618) and snake.I hope someone can help me with that.

bbros:
Yes i find them yesterday,nice ones!But i would really like to have the cross histogram with alert of T3 (0.618) and snake.I hope someone can help me with that.

I still think the same : using recalculating (repainting) indicators in a signaling mode (alerts) is a bad idea (the alerts and the bars at which they happen are going to be changed all the time), but then, you can try it ...

Yes i know Mladen that it recalculates.I dont use it as the first signal to enter a trade,but it is a confirmation that reversal is coming.I use it on a bigger timeframes.

Can someone made this histogram please.I know it takes time.I would be grateful.

bbros:
Can someone made this histogram please.I know it takes time.I would be grateful.

bbros

Since snake and centered TMA are the same, here is a cross of ma and centered TMA (you can test it ho much it repaints - it will still repaint if the other part of combination was T3). Also, it will show you that it is almost impossible to get alerts on a current bar when something recalculates/repaints (since on recalculation/repainting centered TMA can move the cross way back and not on a current bar)

So, to clarify for all others : yes, it repaints

regards

Dear Mladen,thank you very much for your effort!I wont forget you!

Reason: