Signal service provider

Hello guys,

Please advice me any good Original Signal service provider.

Thanks

I use forex power striker of forex power signals dot com. It sends signals to my mt4 account automatically, I have been using it for about 6minths and so far so good,

There are lots of signal service provider exist but the real question is how much trustable are they? I would like to advice you that you better need to learn this market and analyze this market in each of every day. It would help you to make a better decision instead of depending on signal service provider, but if you really interested to see how it works then my best advice to you that you should choose those who offer free trail instead of charging money at the initial stage. It would help you to make a better decision whether you would continue with them or not at the end of the day.

android17:
I use forex power striker of forex power signals dot com. It sends signals to my mt4 account automatically, I have been using it for about 6minths and so far so good,

Is it matriangle? As I saw their drawdown is very large

You can check akosforex.com, which I like, because not only gives you signals, but posts charts and trading ideas so you can learn and earn some money at the same time.

can you pm me about this information?

Reason: