Metatrader 5 coding questions / issues - page 25

It is possible graphics with time frame 2 minutes on MT4?

Thank you

ROTIVNICK:
It is possible graphics with time frame 2 minutes on MT4? Thank you

Try using this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page19

Place it at 1 minute chart and open the corresponding 2 minute chart offline

I had already used this convertor, but the platform is sometimes slow. Preferred convert these indicators to MQ5, is possible?

ROTIVNICK:
I had already used this convertor, but the platform is sometimes slow. Preferred convert these indicators to MQ5, is possible?

ex4 files can not be converted

PS: what does the period converter has to do with KST indicators?

PPS: correct KST indicator can be found here (for example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181209

PS: what does the period converter has to do with KST indicators?

... If the periods converter always worked well in MT4, i did not need the KST converted to MQ5. For this reason, I needed the KST converted to MQ5.

ROTIVNICK:
PS: what does the period converter has to do with KST indicators? ... If the periods converter always worked well in MT4, i did not need the KST converted to MQ5. For this reason, I needed the KST converted to MQ5.

As far as I am aware of, period converter works just fine (pips4life spent years cleaning it up and adjusting) but then if you have problems with it, good luck with metatrader 5

ROTIVNICK:

Use less bars on chart. That is a problem of MT and offline charts (since they made new mt)

nbtrading:
Use less bars on chart. That is a problem of MT and offline charts (since they made new mt)

What is the recommended number of bars?

apprentice coder:
What is the recommended number of bars?

5000 is enough. Never used more and never had any problem (neither slowing down nor accuracy)

mladen:
5000 is enough. Never used more and never had any problem (neither slowing down nor accuracy)

OK. Thanks for the answer

Reason: