Learn how to do High Frequency Trading

Very often mt4 expert advisor shows good profit on demo account, but doesn't show any profit on real accounts. I think every trader faced with such a situation. In most cases, this problem arises because of the difference in the execution of orders on the demo and live account.

Learn more: High Frequency Trading

joshef212:
Very often mt4 expert advisor shows good profit on demo account, but doesn't show any profit on real accounts. I think every trader faced with such a situation. In most cases, this problem arises because of the difference in the execution of orders on the demo and live account. Learn more: High Frequency Trading

Yeah me too. Agree with your statement. Normally EAs follow the instructions. So they cannot face for market changes and failed to make any positive impact.

What does mt4 have and will ever have with HFT? mt4 code execution time alone (without order execution time) is at least 100 times slover than the whole HFT transaction

joshef212:
Very often mt4 expert advisor shows good profit on demo account, but doesn't show any profit on real accounts. I think every trader faced with such a situation. In most cases, this problem arises because of the difference in the execution of orders on the demo and live account. Learn more: High Frequency Trading

Cannot access your article. Getting an error

Is high-frequency trading not most suitable for robots?

This is what most traders experience when transitioning from a demo to a live account. Really useful article, thank you for sharing.

We have to be very patient in order to find a high frequency trade. It is because finding a trade that has some confluences of signals with it is not very often in forex market. And many don't have that much patience to wait for such a setup.

joshef212:

That is why I keep telling people to ignore demo accounts. The only way for a trader to know if a strategy works is in a live account.

High frequency trading as a trading concept has nothing to do with having low latency to your broker. Systematic trading is not high frequency trading.

That article is full of problems. A bridge is just taking trades generated in metatrader and executing on currenex, IB, dukas, Barx or whatever platform. Your metatrader data is still coming from your broker (which is the problem in the first place) so why would this be a better option over a good ECN connection from a better broker?

Now it can be useful to execute trades across accounts but there should be other reasons for doing that. Larger accounts might be hedged in different currencies for example but the reason is certainly not order execution. If your trading strategy is so dependent on order execution then just avoid bucket shop brokers.

If you are experiencing differences between trading on demo and real accounts....well that is down to psychology, fear and managing real risk.

Its not necessary to do high frequency trading according to me, because i feel that one huge potential trade is enough for the traders to make it big.

You can not trade HFT using metatrader. Metatrader is a kids toy compared to what is used for HFT

Reason: