Need help to modify a EA

hi.

i attached an ea which closes all open positions and all pending orders once a defined profit target is reached.

and we should input our previous equity and the profit target in dollars in this ea.

so. what i want it to do is, it should automatically consider the current equity as previous equity for the closing of the next orders

for example, my current equity is 100 so i input 100 as my previous equity and 5 as my profit target and i opened some positions and my account equity reached 105 and this ea should close my all orders and it should also consider 105 as the previous equity to close my next orders.

Is it possible? if yes, please please help me, and if anyone can do it for me i can reveal my strategy to him.

(sorry my bad English)

Files:

shararath2004:
hi.

i attached an ea which closes all open positions and all pending orders once a defined profit target is reached.

and we should input our previous equity and the profit target in dollars in this ea.

so. what i want it to do is, it should automatically consider the current equity as previous equity for the closing of the next orders

for example, my current equity is 100 so i input 100 as my previous equity and 5 as my profit target and i opened some positions and my account equity reached 105 and this ea should close my all orders and it should also consider 105 as the previous equity to close my next orders.

Is it possible? if yes, please please help me, and if anyone can do it for me i can reveal my strategy to him.

(sorry my bad English)

Try this file, profit in currency.

equitymangager_sv2_v0.1.mq4

Not exactly what i want

PANNEK:
Try this file, profit in currency. equitymangager_sv2_v0.1.mq4

thanks for trying to help me but this is not what i want.

i will explain you a little more by an example

My current equity is 100 usd and i have some open orders. so this ea should close my all orders when the account equity reaches to 105 and also it should consider 105 as the new equity and when my account reaches to 110 again it should close all my orders and it should consider 110 as the new equity for the next closure of orders. the ea should not depend on my accounts real equity it should just calculate the equity itself.

i hope you understood now. and please help me

Reason: