Harmonic & Time - page 41

ok...more advance and now reaching 50% resistance of previous decline.....

grandaevus:
If you enter the time values in the code, the compiled ex4 would contain the entered data permanently. So you don't have to manually adjust every time. Sorry, which lines? I couldn't get it.

For the times how to save into the file, (we just compile to mq4 not ex4)

should be T'22:00' etc or how to write without error? Please share simple code element!

zigflip:
hi grandaevus, was 135wsv01 your last version other than 113? I ask because i found this daily euro shark, but I have tried several other zups including 113 last, and none find the same, and not sure what parametres make it unique:
carbonmimetic:
Yes...you are right...this morning I find shark me too with 135 wsv01...but not with other zup.

I think the best way would be summarize input for at least 3-4 zup in order to show ALL patterns....because there are a lot of versions and different settings.

thank's in advance.....

p.s. for ZIGFLIP: do you see demark's setup bar 9 on chart 30m and chart 15 m?...eurusd stops advance for now.........

Fibonacci Deviations :

Zup113 uses maximum fib deviation %5

zup135 uses maximum fib deviation %7-9

less fib deviation more accuracy but less found patterns

more fib deviation less accuracy but more found patterns

I choose first one since accuracy is more important for me.

grandaevus:
Fibonacci Deviations :

Zup113 uses maximum fib deviation %5

zup135 uses maximum fib deviation %7-9

less fib deviation more accuracy but less found patterns

more fib deviation less accuracy but more found patterns

I choose first one since accuracy is more important for me.

thank you!

ditto thanks and here is a leonardo:

Files:
leon-1.png  109 kb

zigflip:
ditto thanks and here is a leonardo:

Hi Zigflip,

when you use circles you use scaled chart or not?

carbonmimetic:
p.s. for ZIGFLIP: do you see demark's setup bar 9 on chart 30m and chart 15 m?...eurusd stops advance for now.........

NO I DO NOT LIKE THAT INDICATOR NO, IT MAKES TOO MUCH MESS ON THE CHARTS, AND IS TOO HAPHAZARD AS TO WHEN IT MARKS VALID ENTRY

i do not use that ma distance indicator from the "coding help" thread and not interested in any of your posts, nor young, nor gay, nor german, nor marks, deutchmarks, marxist, or anything else, whatever you trying to say it is annoying,

have a good day

zigflip:
NO I DO NOT LIKE THAT INDICATOR NO, IT MAKES TOO MUCH MESS ON THE CHARTS, AND IS TOO HAPHAZARD AS TO WHEN IT MARKS VALID ENTRY

i do not use that ma distance indicator from the "coding help" thread and not interested in any of your posts, nor young, nor gay, nor german, nor marks, deutchmarks, marxist, or anything else, whatever you trying to say it is annoying,

have a good day

Why you are so bad-mannered?we are discussing about trading and various trading techniques.....I only ask you if you use scaled chart or demark's sequential........if you don't use them...ok!

I hope your trading is better your answers.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n200 pattern is the best and most profitable based on my testing

zigflip:

have a good day

you are such a rude person and you should not be in this forum , i'l report you to the admins and i hope they will take actions against you

Reason: