You need to have patience

Today I have read an article by a trader stated that when he took the required knowledge to start trading, he got many profit. Later he involved in it & start trading greedily & bear many losses.. Now he is very concious at the time of trading..And you will agree with me that not only you and me but also every new traders got this experience..You have to keep patience while trading & always be updated with the currest stock market issues & expert advises..
Best of luck for all

That makes a sense of course. Trading is like any other professional activity. You always need to have patience for being in market until your strategy will become profitable.

enamhuq:
Today I have read an article by a trader stated that when he took the required knowledge to start trading, he got many profit. Later he involved in it & start trading greedily & bear many losses.. Now he is very concious at the time of trading..And you will agree with me that not only you and me but also every new traders got this experience..You have to keep patience while trading & always be updated with the currest stock market issues & expert advises..
Best of luck for all

Patience + Discipline is must for success in the forex markets.

Yes you are right in forex trader need to keep so much patience while doing trade. Without patience you will loose all your money i forex trading.

Makd1234:
Yes you are right in forex trader need to keep so much patience while doing trade. Without patience you will loose all your money i forex trading.

I agree with the patience is an important factor in trading.

But don't forget money management and trading psychology. These terms are interconnected and every trade should have these qualities.

Patience is money in forex trading. If you cant' keep patience it will become very difficult for you to remain in forex market. So practice patience, if you want to become a good trader.

Reason: