Is forex helping you to improve your life style?

I think when people gets rich from forex there lifestyle changed. They start to go at rich places like 5 star hotels and restaurants and going on vacations and buying their own property having cars. What do you think?

enamhuq:
I think when people gets rich from forex there lifestyle changed. They start to go at rich places like 5 star hotels and restaurants and going on vacations and buying their own property having cars. What do you think?

Yes, this is true. But most of the people failed in forex trading. Normally we know that only 5% make it through. If we can earn big bucks from forex, of course we can have an apple pie life. I am also dreaming for it at the moment. Wish you to be success in forex.

I can say that it has change my life style but still there is some bad effect. I have earn some good money in this market but sometime i felt that i am like a slave as i have to remain on my pc and trade all the day. However, at the end i am earning a little money but load of hard work

enamhuq:

A little bit...bt the progess is positive with time..

UMOFX IB:
FOrex not only improve my life style it giv me an urge to do something. I was in search of any job when forex helped me . I am now able to get regular income from forex. Here I sarted with low investment . Gradually forex made me confident intrading ,I invest more and took more profits for my living.

Nice to hear that you are getting something from FX market. Good Luck.

Forex trading allows me to have extra money to buy something for myself. Cost of living is too high these days to rely on just one source of income.

enamhuq:

Couting the days to re a successful trader in forex.

willyforex:
Couting the days to re a successful trader in forex.

Not so far away.

To have some extra money from it. Beside of my current job.

Well i'm keeping on improving and really you have a different feeling when you move to beginner to a pro trader. I am now feeling that Forex is becoming more and more easy for me and much more easier when you play forex contest.

yes...I just made $572 in 1 minute:)

Reason: