Here's a quote) - page 11

..........................

Files:
each_other.jpg  33 kb

Well you can see my quote in my signature and i think that is the best way to be a good trader

. .

Files:
anger.jpg  60 kb

No emotion any more than a wave can long retain its individual form.

Remember when feeling good about winning or sad about loosing

Price Action Trading:
No emotion any more than a wave can long retain its individual form. Remember when feeling good about winning or sad about loosing

NICE one PAT

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

Here is another nice quote : “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

I like this Quote that is “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith. Albert Einstein

The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.