Is it necessary to have a Forex robot? - page 2

To learn trading effectively.

It is necessary for par time people but for full time Forex people it is not .

I prefer manual trading

I do not think so, If there are traders who still trade manually. I also still trade manually, so i do not necessary have robot for trading except if i have been ready for trading using EA.

In forex using of forex robot is not mandatory. It entirely depend on the trader. Using of forex robot can also be efficient and some traders are very comfortable with it because a forex robot can save you from stress by managing your trade for you automatically. While some traders prefers manual trading.

What did you decide in the end.

Not to trade With new build of metatrader that allows broker to stop your EA, then the answer is clear

I do not recommend using EAs without at least 4-5 months of forward testing on your brokers demo. And even then, be prepared that the results are not going to be the same

on my own:
I do not recommend using EAs without at least 4-5 months of forward testing on your brokers demo. And even then, be prepared that the results are not going to be the same

Testing robot do not need as long as those period..

i wont say its a necessity to have a robot to succeed since i do all my trading on hotforex on manual. but i keep an eye and try to nderstand eas in hope to incorporate them someday, they can be good to make trading easier

Reason: