How to protect my account from huge losses? - page 9

stressless:

Just do not trade. Simple question requires for a simple answer which should be available for the understanding of the questioner. Do not understand why people write so many pages giving advices for person who don't need it. 

I wonder how does this user doing now. Got success or lost everything?  

this is the best advice for sure , " just dont trade "

KumoBreake:
this is the best advice for sure , " just dont trade "
I am very pleased to notice that you follow me and read my messages. Thank you. In my opinion I have developed my idea quite clear in the report and explained the position, or you have a different opinion? It is not very obvious to me because you always talk briefly, and brevity is certainly the soul of wit

arigoldman:
Just use tight stops.
That does not limit the loses

Among other things one can and should do is to make sure they're working with a legitimate broker, and not a scammer. Whenever one picks a broker they should check the FCA reviews about them, as well as reviews left by other people. No amount of good trading can save you from a thief.

You need to change your strategy accordingly while you are facing with constant losses, it would help you to monitor your losses and lessen them.

Afro-head:
You need to change your strategy accordingly while you are facing with constant losses, it would help you to monitor your losses and lessen them.
Stop trading if having constant loses

Good ideas to put into practice, very good info and useful.

For sure there are great advices here which should be taken into consideration.

The easiest way to protect your account from losses is to monitor it more often and to place appropriate SL & TP levels. There are nice gadgets that even send you a text message, email or other notification that will warn if critical situation is nearby.
Reason: