Do you think it is hard to leave Forex? - page 4

It is

All it takes is a margin call

Ray Cooper:
Never. Though, I lose my trading capital so many times. But, I never think that. Because, I be;ieve the success of a Forex trader directly depends on his trading knowledge. Then, I was much busy to learn Forex. After learning, I invested my trading capital in a Financial trading broker. Because, this ECN trading has awarded as ‘Best Forex Broker’ for several times. So, it’s much safe trading platform.

I think, every trader also experience it, it's common thing. And i think, we also must learn from experience and our mistake. When we ever lose our money, there is mistake that we should know and also fix it later. Don't let it back. I also try to do it so i can get profit consistently in forex.

There is a massive potential in the FX Market and if a person is making consistent profit in the Market, then it will be difficult for him to leave Forex trading because he is making decent amount of money form it, so it depends upon the individual what he want to do or what he want to achieve from this Market.

I do not think that leaving forex is hard .if some one is regularly in loss . He has to leave forex till next practice . He need more experience and skill of trading .

As my opinion, Forex is very hard to leave. Because it is the best way to earn money. The man, who has enough idea on Forex, i think he cannot live without Forex.

It is easy. But if you do not risk all you have. Otherwise it will become a hell - sooner or later

whisperer:
It is easy. But if you do not risk all you have. Otherwise it will become a hell - sooner or later

I think so. But for me, i already enjoy trading in forex although i still get loss when trading. But we must be prepare ourselves with that if we decide to trade in forex.

I don't think one needs to leave trading if they're making profit. Now, losses (not to mention big losses), can be a pretty good incentive to leave.

yes it is very hard to leave Forex. because a well known person on Forex he can not live without Forex.

forexbangla153:
yes it is very hard to leave Forex. because a well known person on Forex he can not live without Forex.

What are you talking about?

Gamblers will gamble all away (much faster than in other types of gambling) and that will make the period of being in forex very short. Average account duration is from 3 to 4 months. Not something that someone would call a long period

Reason: